Roz bole jane wale sentences part 2

Hello friends in this post you will learn roz bole jane wale english sentences part 2, spkoen english, learn english, word meaning . If you like my post please share with friends and follow me. Thanks
Roz bole jane wale english sentences part 2


Roz bole jane wale english sentences part 2 | Spoken Engiish | Daily use English sentences 

1.    मैं दिल्ली से आ रहा हूँ।

I am coming from Delhi.
2.    मैं देहरादून से आ रहा हूँ।

I am coming from Dehradun.
3.    वे पार्क से आये।

They came from park.
4.    मैं कल से काम करुँगा।

I will work from tomorrow.
5.    राम दस बजे से काम करेगा।

Ram will work from 10 ‘o’clock.
6.    मैंने राम से ये सुना।

I heard it from Ram
7. मैंने ये किताब से लिखा।
 I wrote it from the book.
 
8. हम उत्तराखण्ड से हैं।
We are from Uttarakhand.
 
9. मैं 10 से 5 बजे तक काम करता हूँ।
I work from 10 to 5.
 
10. वो दुकान से ये खरीद रहा है।
He is buying it from the shop.
 
11. मैंने मोबाइल को बिस्तर से उठाया।
I picked the mobile off the bed.
 
12. मैं स्क्रीन से धूल हटा रहा हूँ।
I am wiping the dust off the screen.
 
13. बन्दर पेड़ से कूदा ।
Monkey jumped off the tree.
 
14. टेबल से कप हटा दो।
Move the cup off the table.
 
15. पत्ते पेड़ से गिर रहे हैं।
Leaves are falling off the tree.
 
16. वो बस से उतर रहा है।
He is getting off the bus.
 
17. मैं सुबह से पढ़ रहा हूँ।
I have been studying since morning.
 
18. वो सोमवार से कोशिश कर रहा है।
He has been trying since Monday.
 
19. राम 4 बजे से घूम रहा है।
Ram has been walking since 4

20. मैं सुबह से खेल रहा हूँ।
I have been playing since morning
 
21. जूते उतार लो।
Take off the shoes.
 
22. शर्ट पहन लो।
Wear the shirt.
 
23. शर्ट उतार लो।
Take off the shirt.
 
24. दिल पे मत लो।
Don’t take it to heart.
 
25. उसे विदा कर दो।
See him off
 
26. उसे गाली मत दो।
Don’t abuse him.
 
27. अंधेरा हो रहा है।
It’s getting dark. 
 It’s becoming dark. (It’s = It is)
 
28. अंधेरा हो गया है।
It’s got dark. 
It’s become dark. (It’s = It has)
 
29. मुझे नहाने दो।
Let me take a bath.
 
30. जाकर सो जाओ।
Go and sleep.
 
31. मुझे ठंड लग रही है।
I’m feeling cold.
 
32. बारिश हो रही है।
It’s raining.
 
33. फोन आ रहा है।
The phone is ringing.
 
34. मशीन चालू करो।
Switch on the machine.
 
35. मशीन चलाओ।
 Operate the machine.
 
36. एसी बन्द करो।
Switch off the AC.
 
37. एसी ऑन करो।
Switch on the AC.
 
38. सुबह हो गयी।
It’s Morning.
 
39. मेरे साथ चलो।
Come with me.
 
40. उसे मत देखो।
Don’t look at him.
 
41. उसे मत घूरो।
Don’t stare at him

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form