Roj bole jane wale english sentences

Hello friends in this post you will learn Roj bole jane wale English sentence, learn English, spoken English, English speaking practice sentences. 

 

Roz bole jane wale english sentences

Roz bole jane wale English sentences | Spoken English

1.    मैं जनवरी में पैदा हुआ था।
I was born in January.
 
2.    वो 2015 में घर आयेगा।
He will come home in 2015.
 
3.    मैंने जून 2009 में कम्पनी छोड़ी।
I left the company in June 2009.
 
4.    मैं आधे घंटे में निकलूँगा।
I will leave in half an hour.
 
5.    मैं दिल्ली में रहता हूँ।
I live in Delhi.
 
6.    वो अमेरिका में पढ़ाई करेगा।

He will study in America
7. मुझे इस मोबाइल में गाने नहीं मिले।
I found no songs in this mobile.
 
8. हमने ये किताब में पढ़ा है।
We have read it in the book.
 
9. अयांश आधे घंटे में निकलेगा।
Ayansh will leave in half an hour.
 
10. मैं बैंक में काम करता हूँ।
I work in a bank.
 
11. मैंने कम्प्यूटर में ये फोटो देखी।
I saw this photograph in computer.
 
12. ये गाना तुम्हारे मोबाईल में है।
This song is there in your mobile.
 
13. कॉफी को कप में ड़ालो।
Pour the coffee into the cup
 
14. वो कमरे में जा रहा है।
He is going into the room.
 
15. यह ट्रेन समय से पहले पहुँचेगी।
This train will reach before time.
 
16. मैं तुम्हारे निकलने से पहले आऊँगा।
I will come before you leave.
 
17. अब मैं आपके सामने खड़ा हूँ।
Now I am standing before you.
 
18. वो अपने पापा के सामने बैठा था।
He was sitting before his dad.
 
19. वो मेरे सामने खड़ा था।
He was standing before me. 
 He was standing in front of me.
 
20. वो मेरे सामने टिक नहीं सकता।
He can’t stand in front of me. /
He can’t stand before me.
 
21. वो कल से यहाँ है।
He has been here since yesterday.
 
22. नेहा दोपहर से रो रही है।
Neha has been weeping since noon.
 
23. मैं तब से पढ़ रहा हूँ।
I have been studying since then.
 
24. मम्मी 5 बजे से घर पर हैं।
Mom is at home since 5 o’clock.
 
25. मैं दो घंटे से पढ़ रहा हूँ।
I have been studying for 2 hours.
 
26. वो कई दिनों से कोशिश कर रहा है।
He has been trying for many days.
 
27. मैंने ये तुम्हारे लिए किया।
I did it for you.
 
28. वो मेरे पास पैसे के लिए आया।
He came to me for money.
 
29. मैंने 500 रु में मोबाइल दिया।
I gave a mobile for Rs. 500.
 
30. उसने 5 रु में एक पैन खरीदा।
He bought a pen for Rs. 5.
 
31. राम 2 घंटे से घूम रहा है।
Ram has been walking for 2 hours.
 
32. मैं काफी देर से खेल रहा हूँ।
I’ve been playing for a long.
 
33. वो 10 मिनट से यहाँ थी।
She had been here for 10 minutes.
 
34. नेहा 2 दिन से कह रही है।
Neha has been saying for 2 days
 
35. मैं कई दिनों से पढ़ रहा हूँ।
I have been studying for many days.
 
36. मम्मी कुछ देर से घर पर हैं।
Mom is at home for a while.
 
37. मैं पढ़ाई के लिए दिल्ली जा रहा हूँ।
I am going to Delhi for study.
 
38. वो पैसों के लिए यहाँ आया।
He came here for money.
 
39. उस लड़के ने ये तुम्हारे लिए किया।
That boy did it for you.
 
40. मैंने 500 रु में अपना मोबाईल दिया।
I gave my mobile for Rs.500

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form