daily use english sentence class 3

  Hello friends in this class you will learn daily use English sentences . If you want to learn English this website is perfect for you. You will learn daily in this website daily use English sentences, daily use English words, daily use English sentences with Hindi meaning, spoken English and many more.

learn english

 

1. आपके पापा का क्या नाम है?

What is your father’s name?
 
2. क्या टाइम हुआ है?
What time is it?
 
3. क्या हुआ?
What happened?
 
4. वहाँ क्या क्या हुआ?
What all happened there?
 
5. उसके साथ क्या क्या हुआ?
What all happened with him?
 
6. उसके पास क्या है?
What does he have? 
 
7. उसके पास क्या क्या है?
What all does he have?
 
8. आपके पास क्या है?
What do you have?
 
9. आपके पास क्या नहीं है?
What do you not have?
 
10. आपने क्या ख़रीदा?
What did you buy?
 
11. क्या चल रहा है?
What is going on? / What’s going on?
 
12. मुझे नहीं पता क्या है ये।
I don’t know what it is.
 
13. आप क्या करने की कोशिश कर रहे हो?
What are you trying to do?
 
14. आखिरी रविवार को क्या किया आपने?
What did you do last Sunday?
 
15. आखिरी रविवार को क्या क्या किया आपने?
What all did you do last Sunday?
 
16. आपका मतलब क्या है?
What do you mean?
 
17. उस लड़के में तुम्हें क्या पसंद है?
What do you like in that boy?
 
18. मुझमें तुम्हें क्या पसंद है?
What do you like in me?
 
19. क्या इन्सान हैं आप!
What a person you are!
 
20. क्या लड़की है वो!
What a girl she is!
 
21. मैं तुमसे 10 बजे के बाद मिलूँगा।
I will meet you after 10.
 
22. मैं उनके बाद पहुँचा।
I reached after them.
 
23. मैं अपने प्रोफेसर के पीछे पड़ गया था।
I was after my professor.
 
24. मेरे पापा ने तीन बार मना कर दिया पर मैं अभी भी उनके पीछे पड़ा हुआ हूँ।
My father denied me thrice but I am still after him.
 
25. ट्रेन समय के बाद पहुँचेगी।
The train will reach after time.
 
26. मैं तुम्हारे जाने के बाद आऊँगा।
I will come after you leave.
 
27. वो राहुल से 10 बजे के बाद मिला।
He met Rahul after 10.
 
28. पुलिस चोर के पीछे पड़ी हुई है।
The police are after the thief.
 
29. मुझे किसी के द्वारा रोका गया।
I was stopped by someone.
 
30. उसे अपने पापा द्वारा भेजा जा सकता है।
He can be sent by his father.
 
31. मैंने बस से यात्रा की।
I travelled by bus.
 
32. वो दोपहर की फ्लाइट से आ रहा है।
He is coming by noon flight.
 
33. मैं 4 बजे तक निकल जाऊँगा।
I will leave by 4 o’clock.
 
34. हम सुबह तक ये खत्म कर देंगे।
We will finish it by morning.
 
35. हमें मैनेजर के द्वारा सूचित किया गया।
We were informed by the manager.
 
36. उसे मम्मी के द्वारा डाँटा गया।
He was scolded by mom.
 
37. मैं बाइक से जिम जा रहा था।
I was going to gym by bike.
 
38. हम ये सुबह तक निपटा लेंगे।
We will finish it by morning.
 
39. मैं शाम 7 बजे तक जिम जाता हूँ।
I go to gym by 7 pm.
 
40. हमने वाकई में ज़िन्दगी जी।
We really lived life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form